If you want a new blog I can probably help with that. I did all the recoloring and stuff for mine. I used this site: http://www.yummylolly.com/
just start from the first page of posts and work your way back. Most of them are 3 column ones(like what I have, where you can have buttons and stuff on both sides) and we can make whatever banner and color scheme you'd like :3
this could be very cool!
ReplyDeleteSorry hun, the GreekWitch took the prize, but better luck next time. We could cry together is you want ;)
ReplyDeleteIf you want a new blog I can probably help with that. I did all the recoloring and stuff for mine. I used this site: http://www.yummylolly.com/
ReplyDeletejust start from the first page of posts and work your way back. Most of them are 3 column ones(like what I have, where you can have buttons and stuff on both sides) and we can make whatever banner and color scheme you'd like :3
I'm going to be making Kiko's as soon as she decides what she wants :3
ReplyDelete