Midwest Musings

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Not so happy Saturday

washer hose came off and flooded entire kitchen and laundry room. EDIT: Apparently, when they came and replaced the floor due to wood rot (2 1/2 hours late) they forgot to reconnect something on the washer.

Oh, and I cut the daylights out of my thumb on a nail on a Longaberger basket. There is an enormous amount of mold under our towels in the bathroom cabinet. Now I know why they always smell moldy.

Dog food is incredibly wet. And she eats special dog food for her allergies.

And I can't even have a glass of wine because of my medicine,,,,WAH! :(

Have I said how much I hate this state and how much my landlords annoy me?

However, today my friend's daughter is getting married. It is beautiful outside. I wish nothing but the best for Sarah and her beau.

I have a lot to be thankful for. :) And I am not being sarcastic, I promise. We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the flood...but I'm happy to hear you say that you have alot to be thank ful for, that is some positive energy there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!