Midwest Musings

Friday, May 10, 2013

Across the pond

I received my nest today from Hope. She lives in England and I was so happy she was partnered with me. I love England and I am blessed to have visited this beautiful country.

So for your viewing pleasure:



Isn't it the most perfect thing you have ever seen?

And the card is adorable. I think I will be framing this for my craft room!
Thank you Hope! And Viv for hosting! I have more ideas for more nests. This really got my muse fired up!!

1 comment:

  1. It really is immensely darling! What a beautiful, sweet, festive creation. Easter/spring themed it may be, I'd be seriously tempted to find it a cute little corner to live in all year long (it's too cute to only bring out come spring!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!