Midwest Musings

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anxiety

*sigh* I am having an anxiety attack and feel really blue. I feel the weight of this move and what we have to do in the next two weeks pressing on my soul.

11 comments:

  1. So sorry to here you are feeling bad. Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..a big hug to ya. hope you can de stress a bit.
    thanks for visiting my blog.
    ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here vis Robyn's blog.
    So sorry to hear that you feel overwhelmed by the task in hand....whenever I feel like that I sit down and make lists of what I have to do, then make a list of all my lists. Slowly but surely I work my way through them.

    A little at a time.
    Right now I am in the middle of a big DIY project and I find each little bit I do helps get me a bit nearer.

    Hugs from UK
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things will get better! Take care of yourself, and remember that "This too in time shall pass." (That works for me when I get anxiety ridden.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lurking and reading about your adventures for a bit now. Reading your little anxiety note prompts me to write and say, breathe, simply breathe and take it one moment at a time. All will be well, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. breathe, sweetie xoxo and email me if you want some support via emails xo

    I will light a candle for you tomorrow on my spring solstice altar xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder...such an overwhelming task!! I'm sure you have made a list of all the stuff you need to do, and it looks terrifying. Here's a magickal mantra for you to say a zillion times throughout the day so it can work its calming magick on your soul and life: "The Goddess is helping me get all the important stuff done peacefully and quickly."

    Many faery xoxo to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my little blog, and I hope you're finding a bit of peace today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BREATHE, HONEY, BREATHE, you are going to be fine. Everything will fall into place. I know that right now everything seems sooooo huge but you will get the job done and just think you are going to be soooooo much closer to me when the moving is all done. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey hon..you have been through tough times before...you are strong and will get through this. This wierd feeling won't last forever...nothing does. BTW...the snake dream was good because snakes represent rejuvenation and regeneration because they shed their skin. They are an ancient and potent totem for power and strength. YOU GO GIRL! I'm here for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry. Sending oodles of healing, de-stressing thoughts and energy. Take it easy on yourself and most of all take great care of yourself. ((((hugs)))) MW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!