I love this movie. I watched it again tonight too. My grandson sat with me for part of it (short attention span on his part) and it was awesome to share this classic with him
I love that movie too. I didn't watch it but watched Shrek. Gotta love Shrek.lol I hope things are going better for you. Hope you and yours have a blessed day. Laura
I am the witch of OZ !!
ReplyDeleteI love the movie too!
I love this movie. I watched it again tonight too. My grandson sat with me for part of it (short attention span on his part) and it was awesome to share this classic with him
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love that movie too. I didn't watch it but watched Shrek. Gotta love Shrek.lol I hope things are going better for you. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteLaura
Did you know that a new version of this coming out soon? Looks really cool too...have you seen the OZ museum near Kansas City?
ReplyDelete