Midwest Musings

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's so fuckin hot. 99. But feels like 96 according to Yahoo Weather. BAH!

Anywa, I went to the Farmers Market again today. Chatted with Riva, then purchased a lovely 1/2 rostisserie chicken, Nepali Pasta Salad, Kefir, and soap and lotion. I have been doing really well on my "use what we have" and have been using all the products that I thought I wanted and never used. Liquid soaps, lotions, etc. As my friend Susan, amy not be making her soap anymore, I figured I'd try some made in Austin.

So, I got Patchouli Lavender Lotion, Patchouli Lavender Soap, Citrus Zen , and Patchouli Peppermint. Plus, she has a website and lives in town. www.sunrisesoaps.com

We took a walk last night and the night before with the dog. It was beautiful with the full moon and last night she hung low in the sky. Each night I have been bathed in moonlight as I sleep and it's been sooo peaceful.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a day at the market and time under the full moon. Sounds like a perfect day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin is such a wicked cool town in spite of the heat. I really could dig living there. I'm not looking forward to days over 100 here soon. I want to chill on a beach real bad.( with some iced/fruited sangria)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore patchouli!
    I hate heat xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!