Midwest Musings

Thursday, May 15, 2008

March of Dimes

Tonight I made brownies for the bake sale at work tomorrow. This is another project to benefit March of Dimes. So far we (my department) has donated a basket for raffle, fruit cups for breakfast and now baking. I think I am the only one who baked from my team, but the other stuff we did together.

It's a small move in a big direction.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Nothing better than brownies, which I find particularly challenging to bake, they can dry out so easily! Very impressed.

    I went to three different stores trying to find a stabber thingy or a grabber thingy, LOL, nothing! I have to go to a janitorial place which I can't do without a car. Oh well. That's OK, in time right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownies?
    Yum!!!
    a personal favorite Soul FOOD...
    and look at how wonderful you are!
    you donated!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!