Seems much longer since my last post. Feeling kind of apathetic lately. Not sure why. Hubby has not been feeling well with the sudden influx of heat. He has no air at work, except in the office, where he's not at. He got sick to his stomach yesterday. Tells me not to worry, been through it before in Phoenix. *sigh* Can't help but worry!
Kim, make sure he always carries a water bottle with him and that he drinks ALOT of water. He's probably dehydrated.... not a fun thing at all. Maybe one of those neck scarfs that have the expanding crystal things in them that you can refridgerate and they help keep you cool too.
ReplyDeleteTexas in the summer is enough to make anyone tired and cranky!
ReplyDeleteClare 's got my vote! keep up the water!
I used to go through about 5 liters an afternoon when I lived there!
Be good to you!
Ugh, that is so tough. I'm such a wimp with extreme weather, I can't imagine living with that kind of heat. I hope you and your hubby are managing. I usually take a lot of cool showers to cool off.
ReplyDelete