gawd... one year already? I didn't realize it was so close to Daisy's passing. I remember your wedding clearly! congrats.. I am sure you will have many, many more xoxo
Hello to you Kim. Though I don't know the people, I join in wishing them a Happy Anniversary too.
Why did I pop in here? :-) Like so many, I sometimes visit people, whose comments I see in blogs I read. I saw one by you, in Julie's blog and I came over.
You commented about being unhappy that some bloggers are "talked to" about beliefs. And asked how they like it, if their beliefs are chastised... And wondered, if she DARE answer?
I 'stood up' for sweet bloggers who were being 'talked to,' and Julie's entry brought it all back to me. So I posted an entry too.
I know, some will say that I should not have. But... one does not forget such things, when they happen to you.
Perhaps you would like to see what can happen, when I 'stood up' for friends... My entry is here.
I hope you will not be offended yourself, by the title of my entry... Oh my, now I wonder if my saying 'Fun,' will offend people I certainly don't want to offend. -oh sighhhhhhhhhh-
hi Kim, thanks for your comment at my blog. Happy Anniversary :-) And that sucks about your friend having breast cancer, I lost my grandmother to it, it's an awful thing so I can sympathise...
And now I realize that it is _your_ Wedding Anniversary. Sorry to not know before.
And... You are into Stephenie Meyer's books! {I just found this fact, in a previous entry!} Oh my, I'm so happy to find another fan of her 'Twilight' series!!! And the 4th book, coming out in August. And the film coming in December. Wheeee... My Granddaughters say I have to take them to the first showing, even if it is at midnight. -giggles-
Mmm, and I even have a blog devoted to 'Twilight.' I've found that this saga, has fans of many ages. There is a 'Twilight Moms' site and etc. But I've yet to find a 'Twilight Nana's' site. Well, other than mine of course. :-) I've not posted there, in ages though.... -sigh-
Oh my!!!! You found my Twilight blog already!!!!!! And commented! I just found it and published it. Thank you so much, for commenting in 2 of my blogs. :-))))
Congrats on your anniversary!!!! Wanted you to know that I have your friend in my prayers and I'm praying that things will go good for her. Take care and hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Congrates!!!
ReplyDeletegawd... one year already? I didn't realize it was so close to Daisy's passing. I remember your wedding clearly!
ReplyDeletecongrats.. I am sure you will have many, many more xoxo
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHello to you Kim. Though I don't know the people, I join in wishing them a Happy Anniversary too.
ReplyDeleteWhy did I pop in here? :-) Like so many, I sometimes visit people, whose comments I see in blogs I read. I saw one by you, in Julie's blog and I came over.
You commented about being unhappy that some bloggers are "talked to" about beliefs. And asked how they like it, if their beliefs are chastised... And wondered, if she DARE answer?
I 'stood up' for sweet bloggers who were being 'talked to,' and Julie's entry brought it all back to me. So I posted an entry too.
I know, some will say that I should not have. But... one does not forget such things, when they happen to you.
Perhaps you would like to see what can happen, when I 'stood up' for friends... My entry is here.
I hope you will not be offended yourself, by the title of my entry... Oh my, now I wonder if my saying 'Fun,' will offend people I certainly don't want to offend. -oh sighhhhhhhhhh-
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh blog
hi Kim, thanks for your comment at my blog. Happy Anniversary :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd that sucks about your friend having breast cancer, I lost my grandmother to it, it's an awful thing so I can sympathise...
Thank you for your comment in my blog.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I realize that it is _your_ Wedding Anniversary. Sorry to not know before.
And... You are into Stephenie Meyer's books! {I just found this fact, in a previous entry!} Oh my, I'm so happy to find another fan of her 'Twilight' series!!! And the 4th book, coming out in August. And the film coming in December. Wheeee... My Granddaughters say I have to take them to the first showing, even if it is at midnight. -giggles-
Mmm, and I even have a blog devoted to 'Twilight.' I've found that this saga, has fans of many ages. There is a 'Twilight Moms' site and etc. But I've yet to find a 'Twilight Nana's' site. Well, other than mine of course. :-) I've not posted there, in ages though.... -sigh-
Oh my!!!! You found my Twilight blog already!!!!!! And commented! I just found it and published it. Thank you so much, for commenting in 2 of my blogs. :-))))
Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh blog
When Twilight Embraces
Happy anniversary girlita! Hope ya have a great celebration with your man and may you both rock out the years to come! ((((hugs))) xxxooo
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your anniversary!!!! Wanted you to know that I have your friend in my prayers and I'm praying that things will go good for her. Take care and hope you and yours have a blessed day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Full June Strawberry Moon to you, tonight!
ReplyDeleteMari-Nanci
Smilnsigh blog