Midwest Musings

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Had lunch with my friend Karen, from high school. It's so nice to have someone here from "home" whom I have known for so long. It was nice. Short but sweet. We are going out to dinner later this month.

Hubby's employers are jerks. Enough said. But he is finally over his illness.

Good news, I got New Moon in paperback today. *sigh* Happiness awaits me. I haven't been this excited to get a sequel since "Flowers in the Attic". Ahhh, summer beach reading in the 80's.

muuuuwahhhh!

2 comments:

  1. You are very lucky to have a friendship like that! I'm happy for you but sad to hear your husband has been ill and his work situation not super positive.

    Flowers in the Attic, man, that takes me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if you think the series is that good, I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!