Midwest Musings

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hubby has gone back to the military hair cut. It's too hot any other way and he has a THICK head of wavy hair.

Other than that, not much else. I have abandoned all books right now to read New Moon. The second in the Stephanie Meyers series.

I got all of DD's pictures cleaned up and any that weren't framed now are. Plus, some of MIL and DH's dad as well.

New shorts for DH and some new shirts and a pair of capri's for me. Grilling chicken and corn on the cob tonight. We'll have a side of buttered new potatoes.

3 comments:

  1. oh that sounds yummy..what time are we eating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made grilled chicken last night too! Curry grilled chicken. So easy, throw some curry paste into yogurt, stir, add chicken and let sit for a long time. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, you were the only one who noticed the Orb in the faery land next door! *phew* thought I was imagining!
    Joe, my husband has thick wavy hair too, I was blessed with thin, straight hair - not fair at all!
    so glad you are enjoying the enchanted forest..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!