Tonight I went to a class at Book Woman and made a Medicine Bag. It was amazing. And so simple really. She said you can find most information on line. The bags are made out of soft leather and sewn or woven shut, decorated with beads and animal hair (mine is buffalo hair) and filled with herbs, crystals, or other items. I am sending mine to my girlfriend who has breast cancer.
I wish all you wonderful women could have been with me!
You are so sweet..
ReplyDeleteand i still have the chant going and the candles and the love, and along with your love, and medicine, we can kick this nasty C word in the BUTT!
I wish we could have been there too! I would have loved to have seen that. I'm trying to make that kind of magick with my pendants but doing authentic medicine bag magick is so powerful. I wish I could see it!
ReplyDeleteof course I would have loved to have been there.. maybe you can do a little class here for us :)
ReplyDeletelighting a candle for your friend xoxo
medicine bags are much like my doll/poppets too xo