A Good Girl Gone South! chevy49girl
Yay for new floors! Hope they look great today. I bet they do.
Are you satisfied with their work hon? That can be a real pain in the waz dealing with stuff like that...thinkin' of ya today. How are YOU? {{{{hugs}}}}}
Total bummer! I hope they did a good job considering they suck.
I would kill for new flooring at the moment ... I hope it was worth the mess they created!michx.
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!
Yay for new floors! Hope they look great today. I bet they do.
ReplyDeleteAre you satisfied with their work hon? That can be a real pain in the waz dealing with stuff like that...thinkin' of ya today. How are YOU? {{{{hugs}}}}}
ReplyDeleteTotal bummer! I hope they did a good job considering they suck.
ReplyDeleteI would kill for new flooring at the moment ... I hope it was worth the mess they created!
ReplyDeletemich
x.