A Good Girl Gone South! chevy49girl
I saw her on the Oprah yesterday (you probably did too!) and I totally agree with her that I am also my best self when I have the least on my plate. I'm going to find where I put that book! I lost track of it. Thanks for the reminder Kim.
Wouldn't that have another line...? This one... "Only if you know that the way you are being pulled, matches your own gut feeling"Miss Mari-NanciSmilnsighDans l'esprit d'une grand-mère
I loved that book ... it changed my life!michx
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!
I saw her on the Oprah yesterday (you probably did too!) and I totally agree with her that I am also my best self when I have the least on my plate. I'm going to find where I put that book! I lost track of it. Thanks for the reminder Kim.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't that have another line...?
ReplyDeleteThis one... "Only if you know that the way you are being pulled, matches your own gut feeling"
Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Dans l'esprit d'une grand-mère
I loved that book ... it changed my life!
ReplyDeletemich
x