Midwest Musings

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Award-Nice Matters

My friend Laura at http://2lmzfarms.blogspot.com/, gave me this award. I am so honored! I am going to bestow this gift in return to:
KansasRose at http://meadowrosewines.blogspot.com/
Clare at http://farmstyle.blogspot.com/
Kelli at http://www.africankelli.com/
Kellie at http://myzooandme.blogspot.com/ (my BFF)
Kim at http://calamitykim.typepad.com/
Robyn at http://talesofinglewood.blogspot.com/
Georgann at http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
For now anyway! The others I had planned on giving it to, already have it.

Thank you my dear friend Laura! Love you girl!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo Thank you so much! You are so nice to think of me Kim!! I haven't been very nice lately, so this really gives me a boost!!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Thank you! And slightly ironic that it is super nice of you to give me this award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hon! Coming from you this means so much...this really is a cheer up on these hot and iccky dog days. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim...Nice does matter...Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your blog is interesting !!!I'll be back.
    I recieved this award too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou so much for this xoxo
    we gals have to stick together ;) x0x0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!