Midwest Musings

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Breakfast

We went out to breakfast today with current and former co-workers from my place of employment. The Princess brought the Pea with her. She is getting sooo big and so cute! The Republican was there with the news that his wife is pregnant! Due in March.
Pattycakes showed up, even though her dad is very ill. Bad Janet of course was there, SuzieQ, Mrs. Executive and us. This will probably be the last time Bad Janet and I will see The Republican, SuzieQ, and The Princess. Definitly me. Bad Janet is going to Austin too the middle of September. Mrs Executive and Pattycakes still work in the same place a we do.

It was fun and we took a bunch of photos of our little "family" as we like to call it. At Mrs. Executives wedding, 2 years ago, we had a "family" photo taken with her.

Finally, sun today and this afternoon a cloudless sky. Mrs. Executives brand new house was hit by a microburst this past week. She said the pressure was so great it sucked the attic door into the attic.! She was home and thank heavens is OK. One of their PLASTIC lawn chairs was blown into a neighbors house and it made a hole in the siding. Not too many other houses were affected, which is why they think it was a microburst.

Off to finish my wine, read my current issue of Circle Sanctuary and relax.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! what is a microburst? I love going out for breakfast! glad you had a fun time xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings for a great day Kim. Thank you so much for visiting with me and leaving me the gift of your kind and encouraging words.

    I love Circle Sanctuary...good reading! I wish you best of everything in life. Bounteous Blessings, Mother Wintermoon, Romancing the Crone (=^;^=)

    PS Please open comments up to us non-Blogger bloggers. Thanx bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grand Mother Crone~I have opened up the comments. I would like to be added to your list of invited readers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have a enjoyable evening with your friends. I love the picture of your DD. she is soooo pretty. And your Mother, gosh, she is pretty too and young looking. hope you and yours have a blessed evening.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim
    enjoyed reading your musings...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!