So, yesterday I worked from home. Storms. One.After.The.Other. Much flooding and dispair for many. We were very lucky.
I received a phone call from the movers on my answering machine at work yesterday. I tried all morning to get back with them. Finally, right before lunch I was able to get through to someone, who was able to connect me. I was able to leave a message for E who is coordinating our move.
We have also been approved for the are we want to live. A 3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured/mobile home. This will give ua an opportunity to save up for a better down payment and get to know the area. Not much more than the rent here, closer to work and the added benefit of a washer and dryer in the unit. Plus, it's more "house" like and a yard for Chloe. I go next month to check it all out. Staying with my cousin and her husband and son. We share the same birthday just 4 years apart.
I will also be able to see a friend of mine from high school. And have had the pleasure of reconnecting with my college room mate.
We already have plans for company in December too! Our first! My friend tha I helped move to Arizona 10 years ago will be going to San Atnonio with her boyfriend. They will come by for a visit. She is the kind of friend that, no matter how long it has been since you talked, you pickup right where you left off, like it was yesterday.
Long winded yes. It has been a few days since I have really put down words.
Having breakfast tomorrow with the gang. More on that tomorrow.
Hi, Kim...wonderful postings! I didn't realize you are moving. Send me an email when you get a chance and tell me all about it. I'll answer with some Witchy ideas. :)
ReplyDeleteMany faery xoxoxoxo to you!
Sounds like a cool place! You will put your special style into it! Love you!
ReplyDelete