We had quite the week end! We TOTALLY forgot friends of DH's were coming through town. We thought they would be here around 6-7. So I rushed hom eafter work, TRIED to do a little cleaning (I was going to do this over the week end because DH was going to be in Indiana), changed sheets, cleaned bathrooms and waited. They got lost a couple of times and didn;t arrive until 11:30 pm.
So we ran up to Cababa Charleys to eat, but they had stopped serving at midnight. So we went back home and made pizza's and stayed up until 3 am. UGH!
Saturday, everyone got around and we got to the Harley store an hour before it closed so they could get some shirts. Then to PJ's Courthouse for late lunch/early dinner, and to the Dollar Store and Wal Mart. Got back home, I took a nap and DH made Rice Krispie Treats, Corn Muffins and Donuts. I fell asleep again. I am NOT used to staying up so late and partying. lol!
It rained yesterday, so they couldn't continue on to Sturgis for the bike ralley. It was nice because we don't have many overnight visitors. They left today around noon. We just had a storm pass through, hopefully they didn't come across any of it.
DH went to Indiana to get some stuff out of the storage unit and to check on it, as it was broken into. The owner said it didn't look like anything was disturbed. 4 were affected. So he won't be back until later tonight.
Trying to get motivated. Finishing up the laundry. But oh so tired! Plus, I tried to be good in my eating habits. I have been trying to eat lots of fruit and veggies and healthy stuff. Was doing good until this week end. Oh, well. You fall and just get back up again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!