Midwest Musings

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dinner

Went to dinner last night with some of my friends. We used to all work together. Catching up and celebrating my new marriage for those who could not make it. Here is a photo (I am the blond with glasses):



Will post more later. I have some soul searching to do, thanks to Mich's blog:

On this Full Moon it is important to recognize the fundamental relationship between gratefulness and non-attachment. Use this Full Moon to look at what you cling to and your fear of letting it go. Do you spend most of your time grabbing and craving for more things; trying to fill your inner emptiness with a multitude of possessions? We come here with nothing and leave with nothing. Why then do we hold so tight to things that will not last? This is a great time to ask, "What can I freely give away? What can I share?"

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girlfriend, maybe I should join in with you. Hope you and yours have a blessed evening. Loved the picture. I swear you look like a cousin of mine. HMMMMM.....
    Love
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo of you....it is so happy!

    Sending many faery xoxox to you today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!