The deep swell off to the side of our apartments is once again filled with rain water. the insects dapple in the water causing the sun to reflect upon them and glitter like diamonds. Purlple thistle and Queens Anne Lace surround the pond. Dragonflys flit about in the sunshine.
I saw an unusual dragonfly today while I was walking Chloe. Deep brown with soft blue wings. I haven ever seen on that color before.
To me, the unusual and the eclectic IS the norm.
Blessed Be
Hey there my friend. Hope this finds you doing great. Hope you are through with the partying.lol I'm not much on staying up late anymore. You have been giving an award, check out my blog to find out about it. Hope you and yours have a blessed weekend. Take care of yourself and quit staying up sooo late. lol
ReplyDeleteLove,
Laura
You are so observant! Dragonflies are lucky, did you know?
ReplyDeleteJulie