Many of you will find this interesting:
"In other news I had a dream where I tapped the planet's energy flow/elemental magicks and could make flowers and other plants grow. It made me very happy. I've been reading up on shape-shifting lore and the like again and thinking I want to get back into shamanic practices. So many things to learn so little time I say. Love you!"
I know you mentioned this in your last post but I adore the Tao Te Ching. My favorite translation is the one by Stephen Mitchell. Yes, I am a Wiccan Faery Witch, but very eclectic in that there is a lot of Taoism mixed in (as well as the fact that I am psychic and an Empath). Quite a mix! I had read Wayne Dyer's latest book was on the Tao Te Ching but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.
ReplyDeleteNow about Shifters and Shamanism...wow! Fascinatng stuff. My first introduction to it years ago was in the Carlos Castenada books. I read them all, and even though many said they were fiction, I'm still not sure. So many of the techniques in there work in real life.
And being a Faery Witch and surrounded by faeries every day (in their various forms), I am close to the Shifter realm, you could say (grin). I would love to know your thoughts on Shamanism and Shifting and how it relates to what you want to accomplish in your spiritual practice???
Bst Witches for a charmed day!