Midwest Musings

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Where have I been

Here but in a glitch. I don't know what is wrong with me. I see to start things and not finish them. Example, Gayla Maxwell's course. I am sooo far behind. I am currently on Day 3 and I am stuck. Craft projects ready to go, not started. I feel stuck for lack of a better word.

I just posted to Rainbow Dreams. It was a good one for me today. Maybe that will help. Thank you Mich for posting to my blog and giving me the nudge I needed. I have been reading, reading, reading blogs but not posting on my own.

And I worry. About everything. Money mostly. I am so tired of being in debt. I feel like all I ever do is pay. I need to get over this instant gratification thing. I have enough books and crafts to keep me going for awhile but I want more. I can't figure out why.

And I am sure part of of my *stuckness* is our up and coming move to Austin Texas. We are very excited about it. But again I worry. I am already a state away from a majority of my family. But I have a cousin in Austin (same birthday too!) and my mom and stepdad winter in Texas.

But I can't move forward yet. I need to wait for the final approval and then the relocation company to call. Then I need to find us a place to live. Most rentals will not talk about places until a month before hand. Our move date is October 1st. Rent or buy? How do I buy long distance? Will both of us need to be there for the closing? I am reimbursed for the trip down but hubby is a temp employee. So that would be a week of no pay.

So I think we should rent for a year, get settled and find an area we love. Save then buy.

I should get out my:
Chakra Balancing Kit: A Guide to Healing and Awakening Your Energy Body by Anodea Judith
maybe this will help. I started it and go figure, stopped. Mich has the same book.

UGH! I come home and sit and stare at the TV. Motionless. And sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Kim, here I have been rolling in my problems when I should have been reaching out to you. Please forgive me. I understand where you are coming from with the worrying. You just have to look at the move as a new step for you and your in your life. I can understand the worrying you have with the move and whether to rent or buy. Personally, I think you should rent and like you said take your time to find somewhere you both like. Hang in there and sending good vibes your way.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. just sit and be... nothing more. If you have oracle cards, choose ONE, and meditate on it.. it is in the stillness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know ... I've been thinking about suggesting we do Anodea Judith's Chakra Balancing kit on Rainbow Dreams! What do you think? We could all work through the work book together!!!

    All you have to do to give my the url address for your post is to click on the TITLE of your post ... then you can cut and paste the URL address into comments on Rainbow Dreams ... I then update them as they come in!

    Love & light
    mich
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow does your life sound familiar. All but the moving. I don't have that problem. Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you good vibes, Kim, for moving and life. Don't let it overwhelm you. One step at a time, and breathe deeply each day.
    Hugs,
    Clare
    http://womenwhofarm.proboards78.com/index.cgi?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should make yourself a hot bath with candles and bubbles, pour yourself a nice glass of wine, pull out your journal and make a gratitude list. Sit in that tub until you feel good about things and you'll come out refreshed and ready for big change! (And all of this is free, which helps when money is a stressor, right?)
    I'm thinking of you. And rooting for you as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. surrender to the moment. be still. it will all unfold.
    i wish you strength and balance at this time.
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. thinking of you...sending you good energy and prayer. Little steps. I'm here for ya hon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!