Midwest Musings

Friday, November 30, 2007

End of November

I just got back from a going away party for Riva's sister and mom. They are going back to Taiwan on Wednesday. I feel sad for Riva, I know she will miss them very much. The last time her mom was here, was 3 years ago.

There may be a verbal language barrier, but actions speak louder than words.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

Sayonara

Riva, me, Riva's mom, and her sister Tina


Well, I don't think I made it quite through posting every day, even with my extra posts on the same day.

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard when families are separated.

    I think you did a great job of posting!

    I think you're right about the metal tree sculpture, it definitely feels like an altar piece to me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!