My friend is having her surgery next Wednesday. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and magickal caldrons.
Tonight is our club night at the tea house. I have chosen to discuss poetry about war. I was inspired by a radio program showcasing Split this Rock Poetry Festival.
http://www.splitthisrock.org/
I am also taking Julie's post about her friend Jillian with me and we will make Stars of David for her sons' project, to honor the victims of the Holocaust. It's so worth it!
http://www.blog-me-til-midnight.blogspot.com/
Candle is ready, with a note for fuzz brain (thats me) to remember to light it. Sip and savor...sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteI really hope your friend's surgery goes as smoothly and successfully as possible.
ReplyDeleteInteresting poetry topic!
All best wishes to your friend, with her surgery...
ReplyDeletePlease have a lovely Midsummer Night's Eve.
Take Joy, as Dear Tasha said!
Hugs,
Mari-Nanci
'Smilnsigh' blog
I am glad you are participating in this project for Jillian and her boys!
ReplyDelete