A Good Girl Gone South! chevy49girl
I love it! It's gorgeous and so earthy and perfect.Long naps like that can really throw you for a loop. I've been taking more and more because the heat's getting to me but sleeping less and less at night.
Awesome cool! :) You did great work on this.
Love the medicine bag!You left a comment on my blog about my newsletter, I'll need your e-mail!You can send it to:green.fingers.gazette@gmail.comNice blog! It's a new one for me. :)
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!
I love it! It's gorgeous and so earthy and perfect.
ReplyDeleteLong naps like that can really throw you for a loop. I've been taking more and more because the heat's getting to me but sleeping less and less at night.
Awesome cool! :) You did great work on this.
ReplyDeleteLove the medicine bag!
ReplyDeleteYou left a comment on my blog about my newsletter, I'll need your e-mail!
You can send it to:
green.fingers.gazette@gmail.com
Nice blog! It's a new one for me. :)