Midwest Musings

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Went to the Round Rock Express game, pretty much just for the Nolan Ryan statue give away. Wandered around, decided it could still rain (thank you Hurricane Dolly as we need it) and headed off to our favorite Mexican restaurant in town.

Hit the mother load at the Farmers Market Tuesday. Taters, maters, japanese green beans, onions, peppers and oatmeal bread. Also, found a group in Round Rock for fresh dairy from a farm about an 1 1/2 away. My blogger buddy Heather gets her goodies from there. I can't wait to get all signed up!

6 comments:

  1. You sure did hit the mother load, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummers! I love farmers markets!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was with you in spirit my friend. ;) Oh and I LOVE Mexican food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim
    Good eatin'! Here's the link to my Namaste Art Swap...
    http://teanhoneybread.blogspot.com

    We'd love to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did make a haul at the farmers markets. We have several growing seasons here in the desert because of the sun. Well you probably do too in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What in the world are maters?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!