A Good Girl Gone South! chevy49girl
Much cooler than my 1950's doll girl, ack! What the heck does that mean? I'm much more of a hippie deep down.
I'm a '1960's City Girl'! lolMiss Mari-NanciSmilnsighPhotos-City-MineWhen Twilight Embraces
I thought I'd be a hippie chick too, but I'm a stupid 60s city girl. No way.
That's odd - I got the same, and I got the Dali rose for my painting too!
Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!
Much cooler than my 1950's doll girl, ack! What the heck does that mean? I'm much more of a hippie deep down.
ReplyDeleteI'm a '1960's City Girl'! lol
ReplyDeleteMiss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces
I thought I'd be a hippie chick too, but I'm a stupid 60s city girl. No way.
ReplyDeleteThat's odd - I got the same, and I got the Dali rose for my painting too!
ReplyDelete