I hope everyone had a great Independence Day! We did. We started out Thursday night by going to dinner at a local Mexican restaraunt. Camino Real. Yum!!
Saturday we shopped. Plante K, Barnes and Noble, WalMart, and Lowes. Then we played Mini Putt and Scee Ball! We found a small mini putt place in Round Rock, nice and shady, with a large arcade, batting cages, and go-karts. More reasonably priced than the BIG one closer to us.
As I have signed up for No Graze Days with Rapunzel and Heather, I figured I should go grocery shopping. I missed going to the farmers market on Tuesday, so I ventured into Austin to Wheatsville Co-op. Amazing. I tried to buy Texas made when possible, then if not purchased organic. It will be an interesting feat to do this.
I purchased some brats from Texas meat markets, so we will be grilling those tonight. I figure between this place and the Farmers Market, it will be easier to make the transision. Mmmm, bread from New World Bakery in Kyle. Wheat Beer from Austin.
Plus, they had some of my favorite magazines and some new ones.....I'll have to get a co-op membership. Intentional Communities, Living Crafts, Giant Robot and Edible Austin.
I took a nap this afternoon and ended up sleeping about 5 hours. UGH, NOT good.
Hugs!
Kim, I did that "nap thing" the other day, ended up snoozing for 2 hours w/the same result..groan...
ReplyDeleteWTG on the continued "no grazing," I was a bit off track on the 4th but am fully focused now! :-)