Midwest Musings

Monday, July 14, 2008

So, my BFF's surgery went extremely well and I am relieved. Juli left me a message and has updated everyone on Beth's e-mail list.

She was pretty chipper when I talked to her last night other than having to get up at 5am. Juli said she is chipper no other than her scratchy throat and the hospital food. lol! This is the same person who called me shortly after her son was born, bitching because she wanted to go home. That's our girl!!!

7 comments:

  1. Best wishes to your friend...

    Miss Mari-Nanci
    Photos-City-Mine
    and 'Smilnsigh' blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!
    the chant worked!
    Been thinking about you and your BFF, so glad all is well in your world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sweet friend,just stopped in to say hi.have spent all my latest time with my wounded Marine son and other children.I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE THEM ALL BACK SAFE AND ALIVE.come visite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it went well, what a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Be Enchanted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!