I am so excited to be a part of the Vintage Supply Swap hosted by
Creative Breathing! I have been paired with an awesome blogger, Chris, over at A Little Creation I am having fun getting to know her!
Please keep Elizabeth in your prayers as she is having out patient surgery soon. She is so creative!
I received 2 egg cups today. I ordered from Etsy. The are from French Toast Kitty
I think I have a new addiction......

Your egg cups are so cute. Will you used them for soft boiled eggs at breakfast or just for decor? I can't wait to see pictures of the vintage craft item swap. I didn't get in on that one fast enough.
ReplyDeleteYour box is ready to be mailed!! Once you give me your address...
ReplyDeleteChris =]
Those egg cups are so, so darling! Last year while out yard saling one day in a neighbouring community we chanced upon an elderly man who had a mind-blowing incredible collection of vintage egg cups that he and his wife (who had recently passed) had collected for more than 30 years (he was holding the sale inside and you had to pass his collection to get to the items that were for sale). He said he was probably going to sell it as a whole and didn't volunteer an asking price, but I'd suspect that somewhere in the range of at $5,000 would have been very reasonable. Anyhoooo, all this to say that whenever I see vintage egg cups now I think of that fellow and his gigantic collection.
ReplyDelete♥ Jessica