Midwest Musings

Thursday, April 10, 2008

???

Sometimes I don't understand. Myself or others. I come home, I eat , I watch TV, sometimes we play cards, and then I sleep. I have not felt very inspired lately. Even after watching Randy Pausch last night. The man is dying, yet he finds inspiration in everyday life. Do I go buy his book? I want to. But then I am afraid I will not find what I am looking for. But then do I need to "find" anything? Why am I so lazy?

Then, I have been perplexed by some past blogging friends. People who I used to correspond with ALL the time. Shut down and shut out. It isn't anyone currently reading or commenting. This happened quite awhile ago. I have felt the pain of other internet friends who have been hurt by nasty comments and "stalking". I felt lucky.

No one has ever left nastiness on my blog. Just the occassional annoying link to some absurd site.

I don't know. Just random babblings from a tired brain.

7 comments:

  1. The world is a crazy place...
    Sometimes people fill the void with noise and drama...
    Sometimes love and laughter...
    It is what it is..
    And we are a cycle..living and breathing...
    ( here is a HUG, ) your fine, it's the rest of us that have a screw loose...
    LOL
    The thought of an evening with cards or a book, is such a blessed thought!...Maybe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a bit off balance too Kim, and I'm attributing it to the new moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lashed out at by a "friend" recently and have been rejected more times than I can remember so I am sending you healing energy because it always sucks. It always hurts. Feeling invisible isn't easy but I see you my friend.

    I have never felt like a member of the human race, never fit in. I think that just means we're unique. Plus, the human race isn't all that great anyway, LOL.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet and a very kind person hon! You sure don't deserve any of this blog wierdness or any crap from others. I DO KNOW what you feel and that it is perplexing. ( why do you think I closed my blog? I had to cause that strangeness was driving me batty!) It comes from no where and for no reason and strikes... ( it's a negative energy I think)

    Just know hon you are loved and cared for by many Kim! I don't know what I'd do without ya! (((hug)))) and love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I identify completely. I haven't been a good blogger lately because of some personal circumstances, but I try to come around and comment at least once a week or two.

    I have been dropped by no less than three bloggers whom I thought were friends. It hurts - I can't deny it. What was I lacking that they just didn't want to read/comment any more?

    Eventually I just had to let go - even if I thought they were really cool people. So be it. I just had to accept it.

    Fortunately, I still have a lot of really good blogging friends and they are "the salt of the earth" to me - no fluff, no frivolity, just plain solid friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things have gone very quiet on my blog too lately. Maybe it's some cosmic thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope this finds you doing better. I understand what you are talking about. Sometimes life just interfers with everything. That's when we have to step in and say WHOA. I do drop by just sometimes I don't leave a comment. Sorry. Take care and hope you and yours have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!