Midwest Musings

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Loved

You all are so great! And just know that if you are even a semi frequent commentor, it's not you. This is something that happened several months ago. It's just that I worry I may have done something. If I did I am sorry.

We are so excited! Daughter and boyfriend are coming to visit for a long week end. They will be here on the 24th. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome news! It's always nice to be surrounded by family. I'm having some come visit for a couple of days too and can hardly wait.

    It's best to get rid of those who don't treat us right and honour those who see the real spirit inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time. I am sure you are counting the days till they arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!