Midwest Musings

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Renewal

Well, I have yet to find my Turkish Evil Eye ward, but I did find my small amethyst, my small jar of polished hematite pieces, and a couple of stones brought from Illinois to Texas. I need to make or find some pretty Runes to use.

I also got out my Tarot cards. I shuffle, I cut and I pull. Renewal. The final sentance in the paragraph states "To be in the present is to be alive, optimum-and that is renewal."


Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! So you had the evil eye? I guess it's a good thing to know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like me to send you a set of runes? They are pretty basic, not "pretty" but come in a nice little bag with a book. My daughter bought them as a teen and never used them.

    Just let me know, I will send.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!