Midwest Musings

Saturday, April 5, 2008

So today I did a banishing ritual found on my friend Sacred Suzie's blog. It feels good to have completed this. And it was so simple.

So my parents left Friday morning. We had so much fun. Too much Riesling wednesday night when we cooked out. lol! Pork chops, chicken, german potatoes, and mom's "homemade" coleslaw, and bolillos.

Thursday we went to lady Bird Johnson's Wildflower Center. Beautiful. If you are ever in the area, it is a must see. Plus, a great lunch! lol! Hibiscus Mint Tea and Chicken Salad on herbed focaccia bread. YUM.

Pizza for dinner that night and then they went back to their fifth wheel for a good nights sleep. Hopefully. We had a bad storm and they left late (9 am) and headed off for their first destination, Little Rock. They should be home by tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did the ritual! That wildflower place sounds beautiful. It snowed on Friday here, can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!