Midwest Musings

Sunday, April 13, 2008

OK, I give, I AM Marianne,

"When I fall in love, it shall be forever."






Which Jane Austen heroine are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Marianne Dashwood

You're Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! More dramatic and emotional than your sister Elinor, you have no trouble saying what you think and showing people how you feel about them. However, you usually know when to keep your mouth shut.


Marianne Dashwood


95%

Catherine Morland


90%

Fanny Price


75%

Elinor Dashwood


70%

Emma Woodhouse


70%

Elizabeth Bennet


55%

Anne Elliot


50%


3 comments:

  1. I am to afraid to find out what jane austen character i would be...probably one of the men...
    ~snort~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's funny sorrow11. I got the same thing, Marianne. All heart and passion. I think there are worse things to be, don't you? I wish I had been Elizabeth, she's my Jane Austen hero but then again if I had gotten Emma I would have been so depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marianne is a lovely person. I'm Elizabeth Bennett. Did you watch the Jane Austen series on PBS? I'm so sorry it has ended now as I really enjoyed them on Sunday nights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you!